13 April, 2014

Visit to Hill Top ,The Lakes , Beatrix Potter's home

 Today I visited Hill Top in Sawrey in the Lake District . It was one of  Beatrix Potters farm's , she spent the most time here and the house and garden provided alot of the inspiration in her book , The Tale of Peter Rabbit and so on .
A little chilly and we didnt see much sun but very enjoyable . I have been wanting to come and see this for a long time .
I even spotted a little Peter Rabbit hopping along in the field opposite the house !
No photos allowed inside the house unfortunately .
I have included the link below  for more information
https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/hill-top/


Front of house
 View from back of house across fields .

 Mr McGregor's garden 
 

Peter Rabbit ?
 
 
 Garden path 
 Local views .

1 comment:

NataliaUNA said...

I love heroes tales of Beatrix Potter. Life writer deserves great respect.
Thank you! Photos of magic!